안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, April 5, 2013

A Special Gift from A Friend

After a two-month encounter with ( --let's just call him 'pak Park:)" we had to say goodbye to each other. Well, he had to go to Jakarta where he had to work in his new branch office.
I met him since he wanted to learn and know more about Indonesia prior to his departure to Jakarta as his new base. 
And on the day he left, he gave me this token of friendship. I did not know that he put so much effort in making sure that this gift is special.
And indeed. 
For me it is really something since he gave me a pen with my name engraved on it.  
"terima kasih banyaaaak!!!!" 
Wait...what are these things doing in this entry. Hm..let's see...I guess these are the stuffs that I brought back home to Indonesia last week (the end of March) when I visited my home for a week.  
Waterman....I did not know this brand..but...what's more precious is the effort my friend put into the whole package of the pen he gave me.
It may be nothing special for some people, but for me...it IS a special gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...