안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Worth-Pondering Advisory

I thought that warning advisories are commonly found only on cigarette or alcoholic beverages. I've been so oblivious to this simple fact that a credit card MUST also provide its users/customers/card holders...ESPECIALLY the candidates/future card holders ABOUT this advisory.
신용카드 사용, 갚아야할 빚입니다
literally translated into:
'The usage of credit card IS a MUST-PAY BACK debt'
과도한 빚, 고통의 시장입니다
'Excessive debt IS the beginning of sufferings'
Well, I do agree and could relate myself to it....since I once 'trapped' myself into a seemingly unending series of 'lavish' life on a credit card.
But...thanks God now...I am credit card free. 
No..not completely free...only one card that I have now (cos this one is precious..and a MUST-HAVE card)^^, (chuckles)
but at least..one is enough; NOT 8 cards that I used to have.^-^(Yes...7!!!!, madnesssssss)
But...I am happy to announce that I managed to pay back all the debt before going to Korea.
(gosh...what a life!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...