안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, April 12, 2013

AI's Amber Holcomb

What do I do when I feel kind of stuck and drown out of doing my assignments and paper? Well...there's AI  on YouTube to soothe me^^. 
Apart from the fact that there's Candice (who happens to be also a contender in this season's AI), I set my eyes on Amber Holcomb.
..who really caught my attention since she (like what others may have said) reminds me of the late Whitney Houston (WH). Well...it all depends on whether people like WH or AH. 
As for me...AH has been someone on AI whom I like to check out again and again on YouTube..just to be able to listen her singing her (mostly) effortless rendition of my favorite songs.
Winning or not...she's definitely become one of my favorite singers.
Thank you, Amber for cheering up my time.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...