안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, April 10, 2013

An Eye-Catching Nationalistic Ad

Just got out of the office when I spotted a very interesting ad afar. I did not quite sure what it was, though. But, one thing for sure it was posted on the high-rise wall of one of the high-rises at Yeouido.
It did make me kinda wonder as to what it was all about. A kid was holding a stick on which end attached a Korean flag--a real one!!!
So, if you happen to take a look closer, the flag is indeed waiving and fluttering as the wind blows through it.
Guess...it is a good way to promote 'something' though I am not sure what in this case.
At least, got a snapshot out of it and put it on my blog for everyone to see.
(*still a chilling afternoon on the 2nd week of April. Is it really spring?^^??)
(*still a calm afternoon as usual amid the heating 'situation' on the peninsula--which I do hope and pray will be calm and peaceful as always)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...