안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, April 28, 2013

At The Ballet from A Chorus Line

Glee has sometimes been one of my sources to let me begin my journey into the charms of myriad songs/performances/artists etc. I never knew existed.^^ The other day I listened into Glee's rendition of 'A Chorus Line's At the Ballet" that really captured my ears and eyes, sights and sounds and the glory of the past (the era of '70's). 
I did not know that At the Ballet was one of the long-running Broadway shows until I learned about it through last week aired Glee. 
Now I am hooked into devouring myself into what 
A Chorus Line has (still) to offer for newbie like me. And I am all there for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...