안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, April 4, 2013

Back home (part 1)


Just got two hours in between my chores back home..to visit my alma mater. I guess it was on Tuesday (March 26) when I visited Korean Dept. I met my colleagues: Sani, Hesty, Fitri, Lee Jin Hwa, me, and Wahid. 
What could be more exciting than meeting my fellow colleagues back home? 
The office looks different from the last time I left Jogja about one and a half year ago. 
With mas Zam-Zam and mas Nardi. They are the dean's secretary. Well, some say that Zamcha and I are twins--simply seen from our clean-shaven heads 
Back to the office with Lee Jin Hwa ssnm. Just never thought that she ended up staying and teaching in Jogjakarta more than two years. 
What a dedication she has.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...