안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, April 5, 2013

Being back home in Kediri (part 1)

 Practically we had only 12 hours in Kediri to make the best and most of the time. 
We simply did not have much time. Arrived in Kediri at 1 am and got to leave at 7 pm. 
We barely slept, especially Freya. She knew that she did not have much time to play along with her cousin, Lala.
So, as soon as she woke up, she was more than ready to embark on a full-day activity with her cousin...even on bed when she just woke up. 
My Mom joined in. The morning sunlight penetrated into the room and it was a surreal feeling ....being able to be back home again. Although it seemed so quick as if it all happened in a blink of an eye. 
Oh, Freya got a new cousin, too: Barra. He's barely 4 months old.  
Then, my father joined in, too. I might as well take pictures as many as possible. 
Barra is the 8th grandchild of my parents. My Mom is surely happy to have one more grandchild around the house.....kids do cheer up the house, so they say. 
what's the point of taking picture with the family if I am NOT in it.^^ 
Practically..the first hour at around 6 am early in the morning, the kids were already making a pact. Oh, there is one more. Osmond--wearning a white baby t-shirt--is Mela ---my cousin's--- first son. 
Group of Four....the Cutie Four. 
From left: Osmond, Freya, Lala, and Barra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...