안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, April 5, 2013

Being home in Kediri (part 3)

Still we still had time until evening, we decided to go visit my brother, Wawan. I haven't met him for almost two years. 
Here are Freya and her cousins (my brother's son and daughter)..playing football.  
Freya turned out to be enjoying the time she had with her cousins. Girls playing football. 
The tropical weather is surely different. Love the green... 
With my brother's and sister's family. 
Wawan, on the left side. These are practically all of my Mom's grandchildren, minus Eyra who was in Korea when we visited home. 
The back row: Wawan and his wife and their youngest daughter & eldest son. 
Wawan's mother-in-law and my Mom. Then...my sister, Nana, and her daughter.
The front row: Lala (Nana's daughter), Zidane (Wawan's 2nd son), and Freya (my 2nd daughter).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...