안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, April 20, 2013

Candice @ AI 'nailed' Paula Abdul's 'Straight Up' and....

Geeezzzz....never thought that she would sing one of my favorite songs from Paula Abdul.^^ now that I listened to her rendition....gooosh..I really hope that she wins AI this year. *I never thought that the 80's sound could be so 21st century...^^ in the magic of Candice. Well...even if she does not, she does not have to worry coz her album(s) will be easily sold fast. 
Candice Glover, thanks for singing this song. 
I wonder what Paula thought of this. Looks like every time you sing, you give no rooms for even the original artists to look back. ^^ (a compliment)
*AI has been of the ways (once again) for me to 'relax' myself on weekend. 
and...oh oh..
I'll never forget her way of singing last week's "Love Song"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...