안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, April 6, 2013

CGV @ I Park Mall in Yongsan

Just got back from the CGV Cinema at Yongsan I Park Mall. I was about to go home when I bumped (deliberately^^) into this huge cinema complex. It was a last minute decision actually. But, being a movie freak....I just could not resist the temptation of not going there ... 
Did not have much time..so I just checked out what movies were available.
Wish the Ironman 3 was on..but I guess I got to be back again next week. 
So, I watched 'The Host" (hmm...not that quite interesting movie but..some scenes indeed are breathtaking). 
As usual, I like to take pictures of the CGV cinema and what it looks like. I think this one is pretty impressive, too. If only it were not that far from home, I would make it as my priority venue for movie experience. 
But ...once in a while I think this CGV at I Park Mall is worth-trying, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...