안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, April 28, 2013

CGV 중계 Open Week with a Blasting Offer

Wait a sec! is this for real????
well, it is...just like what it says right there. I got to click on my cam so as to confirm and keep it for the sake of making it a historical proof (giggles^^)
well, what what not to like?

ALL movies are just for a mere 3,000 Won. That's like 70% off. It runs from April 25 until May 8, 2013.
It's 7.30 pm in the evening and I learned that there's the newest CGV theater--the one which is much much closer to where I live. It's in Junggye/Hagye station (line 7) which is just 3 stations away from where I live.
As I got into the complex, I was asking to myself as to why there were so many people queuing right in front of the elevator up to the 8 floor. I noticed something 'fishy' was going on...so I ran up the escalator to reach the 8th fl. to find out the 'irresistible' offer that was so hard to turn down.
Yes!
Since it's only 3,000 Won for each movie, I decided to watch Iron Man 3 for the 2nd time. This time on Digital screen no 3D no 4DX. Just wanna feel it on a usual screen. Oh, I almost did not make it to see it again that night...well...since all seats were sold out.
One thing to learn: just be patient and keep your eyes glued on the keep-changing screen telling how many seats were left/available. Since buying and reserving tickets in Korea secure online/real-time features, I told myself that there were chances people would just give up reserving/cancel their reservations in seconds. And so there was..I was right. Just when I was patiently waiting for another 20 minutes, 2 available seats popped out --out of nowhere--on the screen. 
Grabbed my queuing number and dashed into the ticket counter and bought the ticket for a mere 3,000 Won. 
That's a privilege of being CGV member.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...