안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, April 19, 2013

Eyra is 8 y.o. now...

How time flies so fast. It was like 4 years ago when I had this. I took her to Kids Fun Park in Jogjakarta back home. She loved cars and anything about cars. She liked to take a bom bom car ride with me, back then and now...^^ 
I remembered that she used to have all of the cars collections. I felt like having a boy instead of a girl.^^ But...she just loves cars that well....look at the pics. 
 
Even, some of her toys have something to do with cars.
Her colorful playground above indeed shows how much she's into car-related toys.
oh..one more thing...she used to like all of the Madagascar's characters: Alex the lion, Merman the Giraffe, and Marty, the zebra. (the monkeys, too^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...