안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, April 5, 2013

From Kediri to Jogjakarta by Train (again)

It's almost 7 pm and we had to go back to Jogjakarta after spending 12 hour in Kediri. 
It looks so unreal to think.....that...after 1,5 year living in Korea...and yet I only spent 12 hours back home...in Kediri, my hometown.
But...situations compelled us to cramp our itinerary so as to be able to meet and do and make the best of our time.
Freya and Lala ....had to say goodbye to each other for the time being. 
Nana and her daughter...in front of Kediri Station front facade.
Freya, joined in...along with Nana's husband, Ricky..who's kind enough to see us off to the station. 
My mom and Freya were seen inside the waiting room at the station, while I was walking outside to take a picture...and enjoying the scent and sound of Kediri...before leaving for Jogjakarta. 
Bye-bye Mbah Pi (grandma)...see you again.  
The moment to remember. I wish all happiness and health to my Mom and all of my family. 
Thank you, Mom. See you again.
Wassalammu'alaikum. Insyaallah we meet again this year on Lebaran or in any holidays. 
Freya gave a peck on Barra's cheek while Lala watched it in excitement.
It was a great day in Kediri, back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...