안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, April 5, 2013

별난물건박물관 FUNIQUE Museum!!!!

Eyra must've been so ecstatic and happy and...or should I say...one of the luckiest kids around.^^ 
I mean, each Friday....she goes to new places around Seoul with her eonni, Yang Subin, who happens to be the one who asks her out for cultural experiences in Seoul. 
As one of the programs specially designed for foreign kids residing in Seoul, or should I say...more precisely in Dongdaemun...or should I say...the members of Moodu Children Library at our neighborhood?  
Anyway...she has been going to lots of places each week. And last month on March 29, along with her eonni, she went to 별난물건박물관  or FUNique Museum.  
This museum is specially designed for kids or any young-at-hearts.
located right in the downtown area near Gwanghwamun or Seoul City Hall.
She had the first-hand experience of touching, sensing, learning, making..all sorts of things that kids would more than willingly to participate... 
She made some fried egg. 
"Are those real????" 
And did some 'crazy' stuffs... 
I don't know what she's doing but....looks like she just did it out of fun. 
This pair of huge teddy bears turned out to be taller and bigger than Eyra.  
I guess this used to be a tram that used to be roaming the street of Seoul in the past. 
Being clad in pink and drenched in the pink environment sort of swallowed Eyra's presence.  
What a gimmick.....!! 
BUG-EYED EYRA!!! 
Mouthy Bear-turned Eyra.
..at one corner of the teddy bear halls. 
Okay..I did not know what it was or where is it.
How come that I did not know most of the stuffs shown here...well, the thing was that..I got all of these pictures via KakoTalk that Yang Subin kept on posting and I just happened to have them downloaded.
Thanks, Yang Subin Eonni for always preparing 'creative' learning experience for Eyra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...