안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, April 18, 2013

Got Lost....again.

I always said to myself that I would never...ever take a bus ride anymore from places unfamiliar. But..more often than not..I broke my own promise. and this is what happened to us (me and Freya) on Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
We took the bus number 202 from Hwigyeong near Freya's school with an assumption that this bus would take us to Hwarangdae.
But...it went on and on..into the suburban and got ourselves lost right until Toegyewon station. 
We would have gotten lost farther had I not decided to get off the bus at the nearest station possible.
*Luckily, Freya just kept on smiling in the midst of chilling and windy afternoon that day.
Freya, I am sorry..for having taken you for such an expected ride.
We were late for about 2 hours and finally got back home by a train at about 5 pm.
We should've been home by 3!!!!!!!!!!
*As I re-checked the bus route again, indeed bus number 202 goes to Hwarangdae, ONLY that it should have been the blue bus, not the green bus that we mistakenly took.
Oh, well...'tis a good thing, though. Now I learned a new place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...