안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, April 11, 2013

Oblivion..Oblivious ...Oblivioso^^

Almost weekend and I deserved to pamper myself as I finally managed to submit all of the assignments on time!!!Yippeeeyy. To even make it even better, I think I did a good job in finally finishing all of the scripts for today's broadcasting @ KBS. So.......it's MOVIE time!!!!
Being a movie freak, I do not know as to why I always have an urge to watch the movie while it's still in its first days of release...^^
After having finished recording, I made sure that there were some slot of time where I could sneak myself into movie experience by soaking myself in the IMAX theater where I could watch Tom Cruise muscled up his action on the screen.^^ 
Not that many people were around since it was around 4 pm where most people were still at the office. I guess students like me were the ones who dotted a place like this at this hour. 
It was a good thing that I managed to have a good seat for this particular viewing of OBLIVION  
Yes...I just watched his latest sci-fi flick 'Oblivion'
I came into the theater without any expectation of what to see. Didn't know what the story was all about prior to entering the theater. So, with no expectation at all, I think I kinda enjoyed the movie.
Had it not been on IMAX, I would not have been so blown away by the spectacle.
Indeed it was a feast to the eyes although...I got to admit that the story was kind of "oh-that-look-familiar-kind of story.^^
I don't know why..but the Tom Cruise-style Wall-E was something that came to my mind.
Of course, ..only to find that......Wall-E has some deeper and touching 'heart'^^
Once again...Yongsan CGV has finally become one of the hangout places where I could spend my time after working. hmm..sounds irresistible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...