안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, April 5, 2013

@PMI (Indonesian Red Cross)

@ PMI (Indonesian Red Cross) blood center in Jogjakarta, I was waiting for my turn to be called in. My mother-in-law was hospitalized for almost two weeks due to the complication on her kidney. Well, she's been having this dialysis treatment for the past 7 years!! And on the last week of March, she was severely ill that she needed a blood transfusion and dialysis at the same time.
...that's where my part set in..at around 10 pm, I went to the red cross to make sure that the blood needed for transfusion was available.
(I happened to take a picture to take the moment of my BEING there).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...