안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, April 13, 2013

Qtela Tempe!!!

Qtela snack. one of my favorite snacks. The problem is that I cannot find it here in Seoul. (Guess...I could find it in Ansan???). ANyway, the thing is that..I bumped into this snack when I was 'browsing' and scanning through the alleys of Superindo at the basement of BCA Building in Sudirman St. in Jogjakarta a few weeks ago. Guess..it was a coincidence. I happen to be the tempe-maniac^^ and it never occurred to me that Qtela (which is usually made of cassava) released the new 'edition' of Qtela Tempe.
*What a lousy entry it is, indeed.^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...