안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sego Tumpang (Nasi Tumpang) ' Tumpang Rice"

It may not look much. It may look so simple and decent. But,..hey..this is EXACTLY what I've been longing for. The very first morning I woke up again back home in Kediri, my Mom cooked some tumpang rice--my favorite traditional food ..native of Kediri. 
This tumpang rice was served with a complete side dish....tempe and tofu, my favorite...especially since they were all from my Mom's very own hands. ^^
역시...엄마 손의 맛이 최고다.^^ 
I just love my Mom's way of frying some tempe and other side dish.
One just needs to feel the gratitude of being home...to admire and be thankful ....for what has been granted to one's life.
I do and I am.
Alhamdulillah. 
Thanks, Mom. Makasih ya, Ibu....untuk nasi tumpangnya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...