안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tapas?????

Had a dinner with my professor and friends at one of the sophisticated restaurants @ Apgujeong. Well, what to expect from this stylish restaurant.
I would not have gone into one of these had I not been invited. I mean..I would have had hard time deciding what to eat...being a vegetarian.
So...of all the arrays of food being ordered the other night, I could not make up my mind of what to eat. But, of course it did not mean that I did not eat anything.
Well, I should have caught each food as they were being served. But, the only thing that I remembered taking a picture of....is this Tapas. I think this is a Spanish dish or Mexican dish?* (need citation:) ^^
anyway...this is how it looked like.
I thought I would not be able to enjoy, but as it turned out...there were some other food I could easily enjoy. Too bad..I did not take the pics of them.
* One thing for sure, I did have a great time experiencing different food at a somewhat different world, i.e. Apgujeong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...