안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, April 19, 2013

The girls @ Lotte World again

While I was away in Indonesia with my second daughter, Eyra (my first daughter) went out to have fun with her eonni, Min Seonhee, to Lotte World. The funny thing was that....they went out on the same day I flew out of Korea last month. 
I guess Eyra insisted that she must go somewhere to compensate for her not being able to go with me to Indonesia. Well, that's reasonable. She deserved to have something fun to do; for her sister, Freya, was also having a good time going back to Indonesia, then. 
I could see in her eyes ( you are NOT sleepy, right, honey?) that she did enjoy the trip. What a bright color in the background lashed out into her coincidentally bright and multi-layered sweater she's wearing. A perfect combination to get lost. 
Her Mom, too, was also having a good time, apparently.^^ 
No hair-raising rides for the kids, just a carousel or something like that. At least, she did have a moment to remember. 
Oh, just when I thought that taking her to Lotte World would be more than enough to compensate for ****, she asked another thing......A Lotte-World mascot, Lotty and Lorry dolls. ( I don't know which one which..that she's holding).*,*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...