안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Too-Pretty To Dig In...

Just look at them. I never thought that they were tteok or Korean rice-cake. My friend, Nani (a Korean), decided to sign off from KBS World since she's now a professor assistant at her department. She's busy. And what does that have something to do with these tteok? 
Well, as token of gratitude or I guess..a sort of saying goodbye ..she brought these lovely tteok to the office. We shared eating them.^^ 
It is called 증편 (jeungpyeon). It tastes just like apem or Javanese rice-tteok. Exactly the same. The difference only lies in the simple fact that I had never seen apem wrapped beautifully like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...