안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, April 5, 2013

Traditional Javanese Snacks

During my stay in Jogjakarta for a week, one of the indelibly memorable things to do.....was eating and eating snacks I've been craving for about a year or so. Well, in Seoul....I could not find the banana-leaf covered snacks like the ones I used to find back home, right
Don't be fooled by its brand name " Swiss House", for it is just a name:) ^^

Although the cakery/bakery's store is named "Swiss House", one may not expect any European style cakes or breads, instead it serves mostly Indonesian or Javanese style snacks or bread. See what I mean?
lumpia, mendut, resoles, kue lapis, nagasari, tahu isi.....etc
The ones wrapped in banana leaves are the best ones.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...