안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, April 5, 2013

Transit at Changi Airport, Terminal 2

Yes, this is inside Terminal 2. I think this terminal is nothing compared to the newest Terminal 3. I remember this terminal used to be so huge...well, of course, back in its heyday...Anyway....Still, Changi airport still managed to maintain its attractiveness to anyone visiting or stopping over in Singapore.  
What could be more representative than 'putting' a garden full with tropical plants and orchids as the main 'staple'? And it just worked for lots of passengers who happened to pass by this section of the terminal.
Freya...she's a bit tired but could not just stay still. 
Take a moment before continuing to our connecting flight gate. But, before that..I managed to pray at the multi-faith room since it was already Duhur praying time and since I was a traveler, I was allowed to do some jama' or combining both noon and afternoon (Ashar) prayer at once. (more on this story on my other entry). 
A little snap shot of one facade of Changi terminal 2. 
And......Hoopla...this was where Freya spent her 30-minute in-between flight before departing to Jakarta. She kept insisting me on finding such a place. And she won. 
Kid!!!! I bet Freya would only remember this 'Place' on her mind whenever I would ask her what she would remember of the stop-over trip to Singapore....:) 
and...what is THISSS????? Is this my friend, Giartina aka Nana? What's she doing in this entry?
(more stories about this on other entry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...