안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, April 6, 2013

Travelling with Freya

Freya has been a good girl along the way. She's been nice. Guess...there'll be more and more travels to many other places with you, Freya.^^ 
Yes, sure. Daddy. I love going out on a trip again... 
I know it is tiring but....the fun is way too good to miss.^^ 
Another selca with Freya...:) 
Hey...hey...look at me, Freya. What are you doing?
(GUess she was glued looking into the screen of her phone....*sigh*) 
and..then..she's busy....coloring some 'stuffs' I did not know what...but it's one of those activities provided by the airport management to keep the passengers occupied.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...