안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, April 5, 2013

What? I CANNOT use my Facebook UNLESS.....^^

During my stopover at Changi Airport, I felt the urge to keep myself updated or at least tell my wife how the trip was. It was such a relief to find so many available free internet PC almost everywhere within the airport. This is something that I need to salute the Changi management for doing so. ^^
BUt...But ..But...a very very funny thing occurred.. 
I was just about to open my Facebook account when FB kind of questioned or wondered or suspected or put a suspicion on me. I mean...I used to open my FB account in Korea and when I was about to open it via some computers in Changi...the fb account asked me this 'silly' yet 'rather-hard' quizzzzzzzz..... 
I got to be able to match and identify the pictures of my friends randomly selected by Facebook. I forgot how many..but I guess...I got to make 6 correct guesses out of 10 being bombarded onto the screen.
Some of the pictures that showed up: Of course, I know who she is: She's been one of my confidantes back then in Jogja..."Giartina" or Nana, how I affectionately call her.
Thanks, Nana..for showing up on the screen. 
Then....a good-to-be-true quiz...well..well..well..of course I know who she is, well, the funny part was that...the FB Account showed me with lots of faces on one picture so I got to make sure that the names listed below the pictures DO match or correspond to any FACE available.
That's the challenge.
Surely..I know...who she is... 
Min Seonhee...my neighbor and my teammate in HUFS. There is Eunbee, too. But, since Eunbee's name was not on the list, I assumed that it must be Seonhee that Facebook wanted me to acknowledge.
and I did. 
Then...mr. Fahmi Arif Tsani...my colleague back home at Gadjah Mada University. Of course I know who he is...after all he is also in Korea, studying. 
So, well done Facebook...for giving me such an interesting quiz just to make sure that it WAS 'I" who was about to open and use MY OWN account in Singapore from some nowhere computer at Changi Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...