안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, April 26, 2013

Where are you? I am IN the movies!!!

It's just me or my being oblivious..I don't know..
I read the news that Ironman 3 is the 1st movie to be screened in 4DX in Japan. What? I thought Japan has already set up one of these state-of-the-art cineplex coz even Thailand and Mexico have some. 
Of course since this technology is developed by Korea's CJ Group, I could enjoy this 'massage-while-watching-movie' experience easily whenever I want to in most CGV cineplex across the country.
So, I could say that Korean movie goers must be proud since they actually have already enjoyed this '4DX' theaters. I also learn that it is a privilege that a few countries have been able to enjoy, including Mexico, Thailand, China..and a few others. http://www.cj4dx.com/

Ironman 3 is the second movie I enjoyed at CGV 4DX theater. And it's worth-it if you want to enjoy a kind of different sensation that 3D movie offers. 
Guess...it'll be more and more movies to be screened in 4DX.
I am dreaming of having an IMAX 4DX...and THAT'll be so cool!!
As a movie freak, I love the fax that 4DX theater is just around the corner at my neighborhood.
*I hope that this 4DX experience will be available soon in Indonesian cinemas soon.
Come on 21Cineplex or Blitzmegaplex...pls. pls. pls. make this dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...