안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bye Bye, Hyeong

My hyeong (along with his family) who's been living in Brisbane got 4-week vacation in Indonesia and it so happened that I was back home in Indonesia. Well, we sort of planned it this way...but ..unfortunately..we did not have enough time to meet since he got his own plan and so did I. 
So, upon finding that he's visiting Jogjakarta...I got to make sure that I met them. And I did. But..it was only a few hour-meeting...not enough, for sure. But, what could we do?
I am more than being happy to meet them in person after my last encounter with them back in 2009 when I visited them in Brisbane. 
So, bye-bye, hyeong. Hv a great life down there in Brisbane.
*This is the time when I saw them off at Yogyakarta train station before their departure to Bandung. 
I do hope to see them again someday. Insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...